Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Magic Diet Pill

Eureka! I have found it! That "magic diet pill" that I have dreamed of ... even longed for. ... something that I can pop into my mouth, chase with a little H2O, and wait for it to work its wonders without me having to work at all! It actually exists! And, in the past five weeks (since July 31 to be precise), I have experienced 15 pounds of fat "magically" disappear from my body!

Yes ... I HAVE FOUND IT!!! Only ... it's not a pill. And it's not magic. It's plant-based, whole foods ... as much as I want, whenever I want. I kid you not. I have not gone hungry. I have not had to exercise will power. (Or my body for that matter, though I do intend to begin that soon.) and I have not had to take any appetite-suppressing or fat-burning, seemingly "natural," supplements to aid in the process. No ... this process has been as natural as eating.

So, in addition to the lowering of cholesterol, the lessening of inflammation, a lower dosage of anti-inflammatory medication, the lowering of blood sugar and the elimination of one oral diabetes medication, I have also experienced a pretty good weight loss. That is major incentive for continuing ... which I majorly need today as I deal with significant pain. Not new pain ... old pain ... that's getting really old! A byproduct,  I believe, of previous poor diet choices and my body's reaction to those choices over the course of years. But I know I am on the right track to reverse all that. No magic and no pills necessary. Just potatoes, pasta, corn, rice, beans, fruits and veggies ... whole, healthy, healing, satisfying foods.

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food."
Hippocrates

No comments:

Post a Comment