Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Hiccup ... smickup! (Claiming the Victory!)

So, if you are in my Facebook group, you will know that I hit a milestone last week ... 150 pounds gone! I'm not going to say gone forever, as I have in the past, because that's come back to bite me. And it's not that I am ever going to go back to eating the standard American diet or not actively working on a healthy lifestyle. It's just that weight is a thing that fluctuates. And I've already fluctuated back up a couple of pounds. Not exactly sure why... could be water weight or the fact that I haven't exercised in over a week, or maybe my scale just had an off day. (That's what I'm hoping!) 


I think I'm not gonna worry about it too much and I'm still gonna claim my 150 pound victory. I put the work in and I deserve it! Truth is, I have lost well over 150 pounds ...  probably more like 300 pounds if you count up all the times I have dieted and lost, and gained back. This isn't one of those times, so I'm not gonna let a little hiccup phase me. But I am definitely making a plan to get back to exercising because I do that for my heart health, not just my weight. And that, my friends, is something I can do for myself right now, so I am off to walk a couple miles ... as soon as I finish this.

If you haven't visited my Day One Facebook group yet you can do so by clicking here. I will still be blogging from time to time, but I usually post every day in the group. Would love to see you there! Below you'll find a screen shot of part of the post that you can see in its entirety in the group. If you're not into the "group thing" I also have a Day One Facebook page. You can find it by clicking here.

Health and Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment