Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Someone's in the kitchen air frying ... someone's in the kitchen I know oh oh oh ...

I keep steamed whole potatoes in my fridge at all times. And with a zesty salt substitute recipe, (link below) perfect seasoned air fries are a fast and easy fix any time.

I had some yesterday for lunch with my chopped salad. I prefer the steaming method rather than baking,  because they don’t dry out in the fridge as sometimes happens with baked. Just chop and toss in a bowl with some of this zesty salt sub seasonings and air fry 12 – 15 minutes @ 375. Yumm!

My meat and potatoes husband loves these so much he has taken to spending time in the kitchen cooking himself ... well, at least air frying … baby steps!

Zesty Salt Substitute recipe link: 
https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/zesty-salt-substitute/


1 comment: